If you are using Duplicator Pro to migrate a WordPress website and you have to complete a manual extraction of the zip file then follow the steps below:
- Clean out all files in destination directory and upload the installer.php and the xxx_archive.zip (terminate and recreate cPanel account if you have to)
- In host's cPanel, go to 'DATABASES/MySQL Database', create a New Database, My SQL User and link User to Database (take note of Database, User and Password)
- In host's cPanel, go to 'FILES/File Manager', click on the xxx_archive.zip, right click and select 'extract'
- Once the extraction is complete open a web browser and browse to the domain name you want to extract the Duplicator Pro archive in, i.e. www.domainname.co.nz/installer.php
- Fill out standard values on installer
- In the advanced section, choose 'Manual Extraction'
- Click 'Install'
NB: Do not install WordPress before completing this Duplicator Pro process. You only have to create a database, a user and link the user to the database will full privileges.