There are 2 reasons for a cPanel password change:
- Your account has been compromised
- You have forgotten your password
1. Your Account has been compromised
- Log in to your cPanel at http://yourdomain.co.nz/cpanel or login to cPanel through your Client Area.
- Next click on the dropdown menu next to your account name in top right hand corner next to the notification bell
- Click on 'Password & Security'
- Enter your 'Old Password'.
- Enter a 'New Password' and confirm it again. Please ensure your password is strong and memorable. To create a random secure password, use the 'Password Generator' provided.
- Click the 'Change your password now!' button
2. You have forgotten your cPanel password